Interac Online is an e-banking service. You can buy goods or services online and pay for them directly from your banking account. Obviously, only Interac Casinos, that are Interac merchants, are able to accept payments through the service.
Interac E-transfer service allows you to deposit & withdraw your money using your personal Interac banking account. To do this, your bank should be an Interac Participating Financial Institution.
What should I know about making a deposit to a casino with Interac?
As the Interac serves just as a payment system, our financial institution sets all the limits for the amount of money you’ll be able to send. Thus Interac doesn’t make any limits on your deposit to Interac online casino. In order to get complete information, please contact your financial institution.
For making a deposit to your online casino, Interac will charge a fee ( C$ 1-1.5). Equally important, the fee doesn’t upscale with the deposit amount. So depositing as more as you want from the very start will help you to save money.
To make a deposit to an online casino via Interac, you should:
- Log in to your online casino account and then select the Cashier section
- Choose the Interac as a deposit method and your bank
- Then you get redirected from your online casino to the online banking page. So login into it and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you gonna transfer money from and then specify how much money you want to deposit to your online casino.
- Wait till money will be transferred to your online casino account and go ahead to catch your luck!
What should I know about making a withdrawal from casino to Interac?
As Interac makes no limits on the money you deposit back to your account, then you should check your bank limits and fees. The withdrawal should proceed instantly, so you’ll be able to spend your winnings from an online casino in less than 30 minutes!