Zimpler is a young and innovative product that was launched in 2016 by Smart Payments Nordic Group. It is a money transfer method, not an eWallet. That means, you don’t need to keep money there, but you can make instant deposits to online casinos.
If you enjoy casinos, like making bets and are obsessed with eGames, Zimpler will completely match your tastes! Zimpler saves all your payments history and allows you to sort your transactions in the way you like. Once you try it, you’ll be able to see how much you spend on your online gaming activities. If you don’t like this amount, you may set limits on your operations on your own, and take the full control over your spendings.
Currently, Zimpler supports three countries: Sweden, Finland and Germany.
How to make a deposit to online casino with Zimpler?
- Select the Deposit section at your casino account.
- Choose Zimpler as a deposit method and log in to your Zimpler account via your mobile number.
- Choose your banking card, type the amount you want to deposit and confirm the operation.
- Wait several minutes until the money will appear at your online casino account and don’t hesitate to start playing!
- The fees you pay for your deposits made via Zimpler are relatively low and depend on the number of such deposits. The maximal amount of your payment is €2000 or equivalent in other currencies. Zimpler allows paying in SEK, EUR, USD and GBP.
How to make a withdrawal from online casino via Zimpler?
- Not all the online casinos accept the withdrawals made by Zimpler. Check out if you can make your cashout in your online casino terms and conditions.