Wire Transfer Details
You’ve chosen your favorite Wire Transfer casino and now it’s time to play? Bank Wire Transfer is one of the safest deposit methods you’ve only imagined! You can use your local bank account or account at some large and scaly ‘banking giant’ to get your money in and out of your online casino. Let’s start!
What should I know about making a deposit to a casino with Wire Transfer?
- Your online Bank Wire Casino banking details. They include BIN / IBAN / SWIFT code of your online casino and its address. You might also need the address of your bank and the information about your personal banking account.
- You’ll need your bank assistance to make a deposit to a casino. To order the Bank Wire Transfer you’ll need to go to the local office of your bank and do the operation there. Some banks offer to do this online via using their online bank big services, so check it out at the site of your bank.
- Your deposit can be really huge. You can deposit a big amount of money at your casino account, so Bank Wire Transfer is a nice option for high rollers!
- The bank will take a fee. Banking commission on your wire transfer may vary from several till 50$, and it depends on your bank’s terms and conditions. So check it out before you decide to make a deposit!
- Making a deposit using a Bank Wire Transfer method might take time. Well, some banks, of course, do such a transfer really fast, but others will be checking your transaction details for several days. That is okay because sending big amounts of money should be as much safe as possible!
What should I know about making a withdrawal from a casino with Wire Transfer?
Making a withdrawal via Bank Wire Transfer is much easier as actually making a deposit. Go to the withdrawal section of your online casino, type your banking details and the amount you’d like to withdraw. Your banking details will include your name, bank address, home address, your IBAN / SWIFT code.
The money withdrawal with Bank Wire Transfer may take 5-7 working days. Check out in advance, if your deposit amount suits your online casino requirements! If it doesn’t, your cashout process will take longer.