Online Blackjack basics: in 21 we trust?
Blackjack has been a widely known card game since the 17th century. Just imagine impenitent pirates sitting on their Queen Anne’s Revenge and playing Blackjack! If you decided to drop the anchor in Blackjack sea, you should remember that your main goal in this game is not to get the 21 points, but to beat the dealer.
General Blackjack rules:
- Cards. While you play Blackjack, you can notice that dealers use 52-card decks. Their number in use vary from 1 till 9. The more decks dealer uses, the less is the possibility for you to win. All cards with numbers correspond to their value, face cards count as 10. Aces count as 11 or 1.
- Hands. The dealer gives every player the cards and two cards for himself. The sum of your points is called the ‘hand’. You can play with 2 hands ( as 2 players) when you’ve got 2 cards with similar points and decided to split.
- Winnings. If you have more points then the dealer, your win will be equal 3/2 of your bet.
- Insurance. If you notice that dealer has an ace, you can ask for an ‘insurance’. You may bet not more than a half of your bet amount for the insurance, but it also may help you to stay with some money if dealer wins.
- Double down. You can place the best of 2x of the fist bet amount and get one more card.